Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.

Go down 
+2
Hooded lvl X
Evil Mage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Mage
Admin
Admin
Evil Mage

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Empty
PostSubject: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:15 pm

I am going to put code-x v1 up for sale. The person who bids the highest will recieve it. Note you will be paying though payal when i set it up (got card now) and i will email you the server in a .zip file. The server will be posible to be edited. It also requires silabsoft client v.4 if any 1 has link please post.
Back to top Go down
Hooded lvl X
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Hooded lvl X

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:01 pm

you're selling the server...
Back to top Go down
Evil Mage
Admin
Admin
Evil Mage

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:14 pm

I AM NOT SELLING THE SERVER

what i am doing is selling my first every code-x server which has a few glitches but is quite good. I never ran this server to teh public but only for better testers. since then the server has improved so much that i thought i need a way to raise money for dedi. so i decided i would sell v1. the one you all have been playing on was v2 and the new 1 will be v3 but obviously it is still called code-x.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:24 pm

i got a silab client but idk which v it is...i can send it to u if u want it.
Back to top Go down
Hooded lvl X
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Hooded lvl X

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:42 pm

uhhhhhh, i see now Smile.
Back to top Go down
uloveme
uloveme

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:23 pm

how much for teh server lol?
Back to top Go down
Evil Mage
Admin
Admin
Evil Mage

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:22 am

offer. requires paypal to pay
Back to top Go down
pro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:01 pm

well any1 that playes code-x y would u wanna buy the server then all the stuff u put effort and time into is just a big waste of time i mean the code-x that is improving is gonna be like 1 of the best servers out there in my opinon its just dum i mean unless he cant get his files back it is just dumb Question Question
Back to top Go down
Evil Mage
Admin
Admin
Evil Mage

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:20 am

i just need a way to raise money to get dedi when its ready.
Back to top Go down
pro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:40 pm

i know that and im not sayng its not gonna work but i think u should try putting it for sale on runelocas i mean u have a better chance of selling it to some1 thats never played it i mean is a very good idea mostly because its a amazing server
Back to top Go down
Hooded lvl X
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Hooded lvl X

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm

I didnt understand that...
Back to top Go down
FrozenHearth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FrozenHearth

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Hooded lvl X
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Hooded lvl X

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Get a job :p.
Back to top Go down
FrozenHearth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FrozenHearth

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Hehe , if you do hard work i dont think any1 would like to use it on server ... atlast not much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.   Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code-x v1 which was never released to the public is going on sale. to raise money for dedi.
Page 1 of 1