Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player Owned Houses!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fluffy373

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Player Owned Houses! Empty
PostSubject: Player Owned Houses!   Player Owned Houses! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:03 pm

i think that you should make it were u auction off houses for high ass prices that not alot of people can afford.. and u can like sell items for it,
you ask for witch way its facing. the cords where to be placed and the cords of the house so u can check it out
like rune rocks 20m each gem stall 5m each.. chairs.. flowers.. tables.. maybe even npc spawns for like 100m! idk you think bout it.. itd be awsome if people could tell u what house they want u check it out and set a price for them.. ^^ cash first! this is my fev thing iv always wanted!!
Back to top Go down
x0 range 0x
x0 range 0x

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Player Owned Houses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Owned Houses!   Player Owned Houses! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:28 pm

good idea except the auctioning part probably wont work out but the stuff costing a lot i agree
cheers
Back to top Go down

Player Owned Houses!
Page 1 of 1