Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please donate. [MUST READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Mage
Admin
Admin
Evil Mage

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Please donate. [MUST READ] Empty
PostSubject: Please donate. [MUST READ]   Please donate. [MUST READ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Donations
Please donate. [MUST READ] Ncyuxv = donators symbol and your name will be in red.

I am going to start with donations because i ow my mum alot of money because of the dedi.
Here is my billing payemnt from last month.

please pm me your PinCode when you have completed the onating via SMS to confirm you have doanted and i will give you your rank.

SMS or PayByPhone
https://daopay.com/svc/pay.svc?tidkey=46517&subkey=Code-X+Donations

paypal
Donate to: evilmage@live.co.uk
Donate in £'s otherwise it costs me an extra 50p to change to £'s

Code:
Dear James Maskrey,
Customer Number: ***************

We just want to let you know we've automatically renewed the following items according to our agreement:

Product Name Unit Price Qty Total Price Virtual Dedicated Server - Renewal $ 29.99 1 $ 29.99 Billing for 07/27/2008. code-x Plesk Control Panel (30 Domain Pack) - Virtual De... $ 4.99 1 $ 4.99 Windows OS - Server 2003 Enterprise Edition VD - ... $ 6.99 1 $ 6.99 Bandwidth Renewal $ .00 1 $ .00 Bandwidth/DiskSpace for 07/27/2008. code-x -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Subtotal: $ 41.97 Tax: $ 7.34 Shipping: $ .00 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TOTAL: $ 49.31
We have billed your Paypal agreement ending with the last two digits: 2S for the amount of $49.31.

How to donate:
Follow instuctions on pictures.

1) Go to Http://www.paypal.com and click login.
Please donate. [MUST READ] 25folkw

2) then you will see a bar at the top. click send money.
Please donate. [MUST READ] Qyg5dw

3) then you need to fill in the details like below. Please note that £5.00 or more will give you a donators icon and put onto the donators list but if you donate under £5.00 will put you on a donators list.
Please donate. [MUST READ] Vxl0du

4) Then you will be givevn this screan fill it in as so. DO NOT CLICK SEND MONEY YET!
Please donate. [MUST READ] 116i1lg

5) Scroll down and fill in as show. Subject = Code-X Donations. Message: Forum username: = your user name on forums. Ingame username = your ingame username. the amount you donated = how much you have donated incase you didnt mean to donate that much or that little.
Please donate. [MUST READ] 2lnh6vc

6) and your finnished. i will be checking the paypal account each day for people who have donated but please pm me on forums aswell.

thankyou so much guys for your support.

Evil Mage
Back to top Go down

Please donate. [MUST READ]
Page 1 of 1