Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost city

Go down 
+2
m33p0rz3r
Sarchua
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarchua
Admin
Admin
Sarchua

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:27 pm

==================================The Lost City=====================================

Requirements : A Bronze axe, A knife, 32 fletching, 36 woodcutting and To be Able to defeat a Lvl 101 tree spirit
Rewards : Able to enter Zanaris and To be able to weild a Dragon Longsword and Dragon Dagger(s)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note : You have to defeat the lvl 101 tree spirit using magic spells or a bronze axe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------Step One-----------------------------------------------------
Firstly, Goto your magic tab and teleport to 'Lumbridge'
What you do now is walk into the castle and you shall see a 'Warrior'.Talk to the Warrior and he will tell you that he is looking for Zanaris.

Lost city Tctpkv3

----------------------------------------------------Step Two----------------------------------------------------
Secondly, Teleport home and walk to the White Knights Castle and talk to the 'Archer' and then she will tell you some useful infomation about Zanaris!

Lost city 2ngsfg4

----------------------------------------------------Step Three--------------------------------------------------
Next, goto any bank and take out some money from your bank and goto the shops and buy a Bronze axe from Nurmof and buy a knife from Hurquin, they're cheap so dont worry.After you have the bronze axe and knife deposit all your equipment and items besides the knife and Bronze axe into your bank and withdraw some food.Your inventory should only have A bronze axe, a knife and food(usually not needed if higher then level 80).After you've done that run to the White knights Castle and talk to the Squire( i think so post if i am wrong ), then you will be teleported to Entrana.Run north till you see a bridge, after you've crossed the bridge head East as much as you can till you see a ladder with some gnomes surrounding it.Go down the ladder.

Lost city Lcladderal6

------------------------------------------------------Step Four--------------------------------------------------
After you've went down the ladder continue through the cave till you see a Draman Tree with a few Level 101 Tree spirits surrounding it.Defeat one of the Tree spirits then Chop the Draman Tree so you can get a Draman Branch.After you have the Draman branch use the knife with it and you will get a Draman Staff! Yay!

Lost city Downlcer0

------------------------------------------------------Step Five-----------------------------------------------------
Now, open the magic tab once again and use the Pking teleport but this time click Varrock.Then after you teleport to Varrok walk to lumbridge.When you at lumbridge head to the lumbridge swamp and you will find a little house walk in to it and weild the Draman staff, then you've finally complete The lost city quest!!! Easy eh?!!

Lost city Lastlchl9

===============================================================================

THANKS FOR READING MY LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE I HOPE IT HELPED YOU!!!

Lost city Lccompletedj2w

Last edited by Mitumi on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
m33p0rz3r
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
m33p0rz3r

Number of posts : 445

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:52 pm

nice guide, even though i already completed it lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.GamersChoice.darkbb.com
marti44

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:13 am

squire isnt in fally
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Number of posts : 306

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:05 am

Mitumi wrote:
----------------------------------------------------Step Three--------------------------------------------------
Next, goto any bank and take out some money from your bank and goto the shops and buy a Bronze axe from Nurmof and buy a knife from Hurquin, they're cheap so dont worry.After you have the bronze axe and knife deposit all your equipment and items besides the knife and Bronze axe into your bank and withdraw some food.Your inventory should only have A bronze axe, a knife and food(usually not needed if higher then level 80).After you've done that run to the White knights Castle and talk to the Squire( i think so post if i am wrong ), then you will be teleported to Entrana.Run north till you see a bridge, after you've crossed the bridge head East as much as you can till you see a ladder with some gnomes surrounding it.Go down the ladder.

That part = wrong! you have to go to Port Sarim, and uhh talk to some guy... To get on Entrana, not Squire. From who you leeched? lol.
And btw.. you actually need food... The spirit is kinda hard.

Many typo's btw... lol Razz

Last edited by Cookie on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.com
Sarchua
Admin
Admin
Sarchua

Number of posts : 244

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:08 am

lol so what if i leeched ^^
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Cookie wrote:
Mitumi wrote:

That part = wrong! you have to go to Port Sarim, and uhh talk to some guy... To get on Entrana, not Squire. From who you leeched? lol.
And btw.. you actually need food... The spirit is kinda hard.

Many typo's btw... lol Razz

hes ezpz, i beat him when he didn't hit me once
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Number of posts : 306

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Monkey wrote:
hes ezpz, i beat him when he didn't hit me once
I know, I had the same, but he can be hard idk how. I owned him without pray or w/e, no food but Evil Mage died twice during that quest I guess, so was Elite Killer Razz
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.com
clarky

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:11 pm

there is Evil or Very Mad squire in white knights castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost city   Lost city Icon_minitime