Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High Alchemy guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1xiix1
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-20

High Alchemy guide Empty
PostSubject: High Alchemy guide   High Alchemy guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:17 am

What is Alchemy, how does it work, and what will i get in return?
Everyone knows there are only 2 main ways to get high magic(85+).
One is Magic Spell casting and the other is the famous High Alchemy Way.
An Alchemy spell takes 5 seconds to cast.
Alchemy is the conversion of an object to gold, but in this server, it is mainly for fast exp.
Alch for short gives 1k xp per alch.
Meaning that if you needed 314k xp to 85 magic, then it would take around 314 alchs which in other words would take around a estimated 945 seconds or 16 minutes with no breaks.Of course you talk and do other things with ppl and meet them all the time.This guide will tell you the estimated time from famous stop points in magic, Highly populated Alching locations to where you can meet new ppl, and more.

Estimated Times/Price
Everyone knows you can start alching at 55 magic so say you wanted to go from 55-Whatever magic lvl, just look here for famous stop points and start points of magic.This is also buying nature runes at a median price of 2.5kea.
55-70 magic......................572k exp...........................1 hour-1 1/2 hours.......................572 Alchs.................1,430,000 gp
70-82 magic......................1.684M exp........................2 hours-2 1/2 hours......................1684 alchs...............4,210,000 gp
82-85 magic......................838k exp...........................1 hour- 1 1/2 hours........................838 Alchs...............2,095,000 gp
85-94 magic......................4.686M exp........................4 1/2 hour- 5 hours.......................4687 Alchs..............11,717,500 gp
55-94 magic......................7.777M exp........................8 hours-10 hours...........................7778 Alchs..............19,445,000 gp
94-99 magic......................5.089M exp........................5 hours-6 hours.............................5090 Alchs..............12,725,000 gp

Popular Alching Locations(pictures added soon..)
Edgeville Wilderness Border
This popular location suites best for meeting new people and watching others pk.Eve though not much actions go on at the border, it is still fun to be in this friendly, but deadly environment.
Tzharr fight pits pvp minigame
This location suites for best for watching pvp combat right there and even fighting yourself if someone dares attack you.I personally like this location for alching.
Mage Bank
Even though u may not see pvp combat here, it is interesting watch ppl die inside and stuff.I personally didnt like this location.
Falador Market Area
Even though i never tried alching here, it seems like a location if u want to see the hustle and bustle like New york.Nothing but trading is going on here, alot of drama, and alot of people.
This is all i could think of, you could try other locations like...
Banks
Varrock Wilderness(when at peak time)
Monster killing locations
and tons more.....

What to Alch
Well when i was first alching , i just alched random thing that had huge quantities but i found out somethings even better.
-Feather-buy them 1 gp at store and alch for 1 gp.
-mage/power/strength amulets-i heard thee alch for higher than nat price so go for it.
-bolt racks- you might stored in bank.
-extra runes- that you do not use
- and tons more!
Tips, Tricks, and What not do.
Quicker Alching when a Server restarts first happens
If you experience a fresh server restart try clicking on ur alchemy spell, then ur object right as you are on the third glowing ball that comes up in the actual spell.It will do another alchemy really quick and can make the spell more like 4 seconds which adds up after a while over 5 seconds

Please do not use an auto clicker for alching because it isnt worth getting iped over.Alchemy maybe be boring but just do it on your own.Like i said earlier, go to the populated Alchemy locations to make your experience alot more fun.

Talking can really slow down your alchemy time and speed so try to talk less unless you really dont care about how long it takes.Talking is said to make Alchemy 2-3 times slower then alching at the normal rate.So if you plan on Alching for 1 day, it could take several which will make you not want to alch anymore.
Back to top Go down
FrozenHearth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FrozenHearth

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-17

High Alchemy guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Alchemy guide   High Alchemy guide Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:07 am

lol , talking dosen't slow alc at all!

Lol just alc your money.... and click on alc and than place the gold to the same place as high alc.

Fast Exp + You Can Talk to ppl (It Wont Slow It Down!)
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-12

High Alchemy guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Alchemy guide   High Alchemy guide Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:31 am

Frozen, you can't alch coins Sad
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.com
FrozenHearth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FrozenHearth

High Alchemy guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Alchemy guide   High Alchemy guide Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:10 pm

oh sad , than alc arrows shafts !!!! Still Wont Slow Down Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-06-04

High Alchemy guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Alchemy guide   High Alchemy guide Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:18 pm

Or use ghost mouse lol..?
Back to top Go down
FrozenHearth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FrozenHearth

High Alchemy guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Alchemy guide   High Alchemy guide Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Ghost Mouse? ~~ JUST saw a report pic , and some1 was useing it.
Back to top Go down
1xiix1
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-20

High Alchemy guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Alchemy guide   High Alchemy guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:58 pm

i asked james if i could auto alch for a while, a week or so ago.

he said yes, idk if your allowed without his permission though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Alchemy guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Alchemy guide   High Alchemy guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Alchemy guide
Page 1 of 1