Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Leaf For All Members!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lets play
Admin
Admin
lets play

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-02

New Leaf For All Members! Empty
PostSubject: New Leaf For All Members!   New Leaf For All Members! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:39 am

well i belive it's about time we had a completly new start with are comunity, there is alot of cussing/swearing going on, and me and james want to clamp down on this. so as a new leaf were gonig too:

1) if you are one of those people who have a awful repuation now is your chance to shine Smile
2)any swearing/cussing at another member of the comnunity will result in 1-3 black marks depending on the amount said.
3) all threads/post from the "report people here" section have been removed.
4)all MODERATORS/ADMINS will be keeping a close eye out for any kind of this behaviour.

ok onto a diffrent topic.. DUPING!

james makes his point clear on this - https://codex.darkbb.com/news-f2/duped-items-must-be-handed-in-or-face-ban-or-ipban-t293.htm
but now you gunna have to hear ir from me.

1)you have exacly 3 days from now! (19/08/2008) - (22/08/2008) to hand in any duped items.
2)handing in duped items that you have duped is a very big step, we will not take action on you. we would just ashume you a true player.
3) handing in items that you were given that are clearly duped, E.G. fury, Phat - if you were given any types of these items for free, please hand them in.
4) after the 3rd day, james and i will be busy checking every trade log in the system, and checking peoples banks.
5) so do your self a faither and hand in your items nothing more will be said, please only hand them in to mods or admins.

thanks- Code-x Admin/Owner.
Back to top Go down
m33p0rz3r
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
m33p0rz3r

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-06-04

New Leaf For All Members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leaf For All Members!   New Leaf For All Members! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

there is a whole new server and every1 has been reset, so the dupe is over, and no1 has any duped items so every1 is fine for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.GamersChoice.darkbb.com

New Leaf For All Members!
Page 1 of 1