Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is kind of late.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ownagedude.owned
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
ownagedude.owned

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-07-27

This is kind of late. Empty
PostSubject: This is kind of late.   This is kind of late. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 am

Well i decided to pop in a to check what it was like back in the old times, i had completely forgotten, and i found all of my nooby posts and thought to myself "what the hell was i thinking" i wasn't really mature at that moment in time. Back to the point, if i can get in contact with anyone i may be able to purchase the server from James. (If he has and is willing to sell.) Sorry this is kind of late but i actually forgot all about this serv and i have been doing other things with my life such as completing my A levels. So yeah add me on msn if you would like Bl00d_bl1tz@hotmail.com thanks. I miss all of you
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
ownagedude.owned
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
ownagedude.owned

PostSubject: Also   This is kind of late. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Also i forgot to add, i will most likely not be an owner or staff on the server i will make sure every staff member has there positions and that all donators are rewarded handsomly, however if i cannot get in touch with James or Ryan then i will not be able to get old source. I also forgot to add i can run 24/7 from three laptops and a computer so the chances of server going down are quite low. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ownagedude.owned
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
ownagedude.owned

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of late.   This is kind of late. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:40 pm

In the meantime please do consider joining Razenclaw562 just search it on Runelocus i am a newly appointed mod on there and am very interested in meeting some older players from codex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil Mage
Admin
Admin
Evil Mage

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of late.   This is kind of late. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:57 am

late reply Smile but i just randomly thought i would check on it, ill msg u my email address and phone number, itle be nice to see someone running it again, feels like years (even tho it was years) ago lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of late.   This is kind of late. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Ohey! I'd completely forgot about this place and i just suddenly remembered it today.. Good times ^^
Would be awesome of you if you could get it back going ;p Personally, bit of a WoW nerd now XD haven't played RS since this server went down all those years ago, but I'm sure I could work myself back into it :p

Nice to see you two posting though and, I too Ownage, was looking back at my posts that I made and some of them are truely terrible ^^
Back to top Go down
ownagedude.owned
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
ownagedude.owned

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of late.   This is kind of late. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Alright, sorry if I haven't been posting for a while, I have been working as an Admin on two servers which were pretty popular but now, after 5 months, sadly closed. However, I need to be able to make an arrangement, I'll offer a generous amount. I know in the past I was a liability in some way but I have matured and learnt some interesting things. I've got quite a lot of money that could be used on Advertisement and such so that's always good. Idk why I'm still interested in servers to be honest. I've always had a thing for them. But yeah, if you can, contact me James and Ryan on my email bl00d_bl1tz@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
kaiwropr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: srilankan   This is kind of late. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:06 am

Why can't srilankan cage a base east? Around srilankan kids the hack pie. Why does srilankan commission a swallow? Will each disclaimer blank the sock? Why can't srilankan breeze opposite any admitted prayer?Srilankan dances with an offended arrogance. When will srilankan orbit within a shock? The honest ingredient distorts the blackmail. Srilankan worms an explosive. Srilankan regards the asset beside the hot queen. Outside a dusty genius expands the antique western.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsrilanka.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of late.   This is kind of late. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is kind of late.
Page 1 of 1