Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cr4ckh34dxx

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-28

aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!!   aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm

yo its me cr4ckh34dxx ye i know uve heard of me who hasnt havnt played for like ... 1 year and a half but now im back and ready to play so holla at me yo and btw did all ingame accounts get restarted or no cause i had all dis shit lol anyway msg me w.e im cr4ckh34dxx and im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
XvirusXcr4ckX

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!!   aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Sup MA BRODA. Friends for 5 years now? Welcome to the server man. Help me out wiht the acticity around here please.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!!   aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 am

Lulul.
Noobz.
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.com
cr4ckh34dxx

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!!   aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 pm

? we not nubs lol
Back to top Go down
Thunder ale
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thunder ale

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!!   aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:46 am

Which server is it up agian?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!!   aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aha im back ye me the cr4ckh34d!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1