Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V3 Is Back Up :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-06-04

V3 Is Back Up :) Empty
PostSubject: V3 Is Back Up :)   V3 Is Back Up :) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:11 am

Ok Due to Alot Of hard thinking and people still actually visiting these forums i have decided to Run V3 Once again.

if it only gets Like 4 people on it at a time i will take it back down as i do not want to kill my PC for 4 people Smile..

OFC i will give it a week or 2 to get it abck stable and running so we get more Players and only then after that shall i decide whether i will still run it or not.

ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO COME AND PLAY BECAUSE IF WE GET 10 PEOPLE ON AT ANY ONE TIME WHEN I AM ON I SHALL HOLD A DROP PARTY DROPPING 1 OF EACH RARE INTO THE GAME.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQXOXZ79

Once you dl it you must enter user and pass then press enter again hold delete for 5 secs then enter on the same line codexx.no-ip.biz

IF YOU HAVE ANY RARES THAT ARE FROM BEFORE THE RELAUNCH COULD YOU PLEASE HAND THEM INTO ME OR ONE OF THE OTHER ADMINS THAT I WILL APPOINT.

Thank You, Ryan
Back to top Go down

V3 Is Back Up :)
Page 1 of 1