Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best PK Ever

Go down 
+3
Ryan
Cookie
R0b1n H0od
7 posters
AuthorMessage
R0b1n H0od

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:38 am

Sorry i dont have a screenie of it,but,believe it or not i got the best pk on this server YET,

Dark butcher and 0wn M3 were fighting,with both void,and dark wearing a dfs,dark killed 0wn and i thought hey...might as well try,boom killed him with darkbow (Ftw),and i got,in the pk,2 void sets,dfs,2 d boots,zerker ring,2 furys,and tons more,i didnt have time to loot it all,so i ended up with,1 void set,dfs,zerker rings,and 1 d boots,looters soon showed me what they got,

just though i shud tell you this :]] gf butcher
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:53 am

Sounds like a sad pj...
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.com
R0b1n H0od

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:59 am

i call it skilled pj :]
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:38 am

Lol sad Pj Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 pm

How about; sad pj skill...
Back to top Go down
R0b1n H0od

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:07 pm

doesnt matter tbh,im a no honor pker which means pj,farcast,safe anything i want :O if the opportunity was there for u guys u would have done it too,considering that dark was being a **** to me then so i pjed him :]
Back to top Go down
Hooded lvl X
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Hooded lvl X

Number of posts : 246

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Not the best, in old source i got a : White p hat, full code-x d hide, Fury, Blue p hat, Full 3rd age melee, and more. In old source p hats were 300M'sh each, untill the "dupe" accured. So far I have had the best pker on server.
Back to top Go down
dark butcher
Donator
Donator
dark butcher

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:01 pm

rob1bn if i c u in wild u wild put uf my right in ur asss and my left too at the same time in ur sorry as
u f noob. u dont f know how to pk and ur *** lucky he glitched a 40 with ice arrows trought range pray when i was gonna pik up owns stuf.... if i would be so dem lucky to met ro1bn in rlf i would kick his as and cut of his weee wee and *** him with it
Back to top Go down
dark butcher
Donator
Donator
dark butcher

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 pm

ro1bin is 1 of dem reasons why im gonna quit cause to many hit and run noobs-... and when i k.o him he get mad...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:50 am

:O darky u quiting :'(
Back to top Go down
dark butcher
Donator
Donator
dark butcher

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 am

nope but when i do its cause of him
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:34 am

Ohh kk sorry misunderstood
Back to top Go down
fire pker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:24 am

R0b1n H0od wrote:
Sorry i dont have a screenie of it,but,believe it or not i got the best pk on this server YET,

Dark butcher and 0wn M3 were fighting,with both void,and dark wearing a dfs,dark killed 0wn and i thought hey...might as well try,boom killed him with darkbow (Ftw),and i got,in the pk,2 void sets,dfs,2 d boots,zerker ring,2 furys,and tons more,i didnt have time to loot it all,so i ended up with,1 void set,dfs,zerker rings,and 1 d boots,looters soon showed me what they got,

just though i shud tell you this :]] gf butcher

nice pk queen
btw are whips released yet?
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:39 am

Released? You have to get 85 slayer, I got one, almost lol.
1 whip ingame.
Back to top Go down
R0b1n H0od

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:49 am

LOL butcher i can careless what u think of me,you are bunch of talk it isnt impossible to hit a 40...with ice arrows + d bow, notice that i was smiting you when i hit that 40?and i get mad when i die?everytime i died i said gf and never said anything else you acted like u were cool with it until now,all u ever was saying was "he just got lucky" and you have ALWAYS been a **** to me so i pjed you and i killed you so GF
Back to top Go down
R0b1n H0od

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:50 am

Hooded lvl X wrote:
Not the best, in old source i got a : White p hat, full code-x d hide, Fury, Blue p hat, Full 3rd age melee, and more. In old source p hats were 300M'sh each, untill the "dupe" accured. So far I have had the best pker on server.

im talking about this source :]
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 am

Wondering who toke that shit in old source to wild... Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:30 am

Lawl Stop bringing up old source posts!
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Donator
Donator
Cookie

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Lol why? I'm just getting PC up Razz
Back to top Go down
sp3c k0 d34d

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Best PK Ever Jgms_010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best PK Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PK Ever   Best PK Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best PK Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code-x :: Server Chat :: pking-
Jump to: