Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knights Legend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1xiix1
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Knights Legend Empty
PostSubject: Knights Legend   Knights Legend Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:12 am

[i]Difficultly: FREAKING HARD!
Starting location: Camelot
items needed: 6-10 super restore pots, sharks (no need to bring yet)

First your adventure takes you to Camelot to talk to King Lathas, so teleport to Catherby and follow this map.

Knights Legend Zeekakesof4

The silly little man will give you a story about the Black Knights wanting to take over the world, and you have to ruin their plan.

So now we teleport to edge, and follow this cute little map until we get to the Black Knight Fortress.

Knights Legend Kakesyf3

Now your inside, you go through the brick wall, then up the ladder, up the ladder again, down the ladder just a little south, through the two doors, then up the ladder, down the ladder again, through the door, then down the ladder 1 more time.

Then you listen at the grill and you get a treasure map :O, and you go back to King Lathas.

Knights Legend Grillye6

Now he tells you to go to Yanille to dig for treasure, bring a spade.

Knights Legend 96932685lx5

Now once you get to Yanille its time to gear up. Bring 6+ super restores, and the rest sharks, and your spade.

Once you are ready for battle go to the sandbox which you can see on the map, and dig there. Now swing across the monkey bars, and go across the log thing and you should see a guy standing there.

Talk to him.

Now here is the hard part.

There are 3 knights and you have to start from the first one.

The first is the easiest. He will hit upper 20's and has a lot of hp, and he drains prayer.

The second one is harder. He does all the above, but he also drains strength :O. Kill him like the first one.

Now the third one is no joke. He does the same as the others but he drains attack and def.

After the last one you beat the quest, and you now have piety and chivalry.
Back to top Go down
eden
eden

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Knights Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Legend   Knights Legend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:58 am

lol u took this from Deltascape's forums..... atleast give the credits to the person who made this and all the other ones.....
Back to top Go down
W00lf.
Global Moderator & Donator
Global Moderator & Donator
W00lf.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Knights Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Legend   Knights Legend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:59 am

Yeh, make sure at the start you say where the source is from and accknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
https://codex.darkbb.com
T4nkerpur3
Forum Administrator
T4nkerpur3

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Knights Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Legend   Knights Legend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:44 am

i know safe spots so i have done it and almost got quest cape SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
m33p0rz3r
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
m33p0rz3r

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Knights Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Legend   Knights Legend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:14 am

good guide, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.GamersChoice.darkbb.com
1xiix1
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Knights Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Legend   Knights Legend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 am

i took most guides from delta, and make a few myself,
i told evil mage and i said remove the ones u want 2 remove.

i dont care about "credit"; as long as it's usefull for people Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Legend   Knights Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code-x :: Guides :: server guides-
Jump to: