[QUOTE=Meanz;518523]Yes, i figured how to add custom interfaces. But then i got bored by adding all thoose same numbers over and over again. Then testing and testing to find nice cordinates for my interfaces. But now i made a Interface Editor.
The Interface Editor cant load rs Interfaces, but it can create custom interfaces and it can save and load the custom interfaces.
The Interface Editor is written in GML (Game Maker Language) www.yoyogames.comNews:26th April 2008
* Remade the gui
Video: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img73/4139/22757985la1.gif24th April 2008
* Added loader that works for all renamed clients
* Changed the compiler so it now loads into my own custom format files (Now ur able to load interfaces you made too)
* Added a new type of interface (Place a icon / image wherever you want in the client window)
* Added support for prayer icons
* Added black box
* Added a new sprite CLASS
* Added lots more
* Maybe i will release this when im done Features
* Click spells
* Cast on npc/player spells
* Cast on item spells
* Custom text
* Custom images (Just randomly place em
Im adding more types of interfaces as soon as i discover / create them.
Custom ingame interface:
Editor, lack features yes but its the compiler that matters at the moment
Again its not much at the moment, but i already made a lunar interface with this "Program".
Maybe i will release to public some time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4-06_1jQs - Lunar
Released tut of interfaces: