Code-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code-x

Code-x Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why the Server is Offline!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
W00lf.
Global Moderator & Donator
Global Moderator & Donator
W00lf.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Why the Server is Offline! Empty
PostSubject: Why the Server is Offline!   Why the Server is Offline! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:00 pm

This is stickied till Evil comes back so people dont keep asking why server is off...

Atm Evil is away til this saturday (i think this saturday) and he set up a computer to run the server...well obviously it crashed...so it wont be on til he gets back which I think is saturday (might be earlier, might be later....--> probably earlier).

Thanks

Sorry for this inconvenience

W00lf
Back to top Go down
https://codex.darkbb.com
FrozenHearth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FrozenHearth

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Why the Server is Offline!   Why the Server is Offline! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:32 am

Might Not Be Crash , Perhaps Electry went off , whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Evil Mage
Admin
Admin
Evil Mage

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Why the Server is Offline!   Why the Server is Offline! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:44 am

FFS NO WAY DID THSI HAPPEN!!!!! SERVER WENT DOWN A DAY AFTER I SET IT UP ON DEDI!!!!! IM FIXING NOW IM HOME IM REALLY ANOYED AT THIS BECAUSE I WAS HOPING THAT SERVER HAD BEEN UP AND EVERY 1 WAS HAVING LOTS OF FUN PLAYING CODE-X. IM WORKING ON THE DEDI NO TRYING TO GET THE AUTO RESTARTER TO WORK SO IF IT GOES DOWN IT WILL REBOOT.
Back to top Go down
Evil Mage
Admin
Admin
Evil Mage

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Why the Server is Offline!   Why the Server is Offline! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:46 am

O AND I DIDNT ST PC UP BTW LOL. I PAYED FOR DEDI SO THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO RUN INCASE ELECTRISITY WENT OF OR SOMTHING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the Server is Offline!   Why the Server is Offline! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why the Server is Offline!
Page 1 of 1